THE TOP 5 REASONS I HEART MY HUSBAND
5. He got me my first DSLR camera. I'm pretty sure he did it just to shut me up about wanting it, and I'm quite certain he didn't know what he was getting us all into when he bought it. But he did and the rest is history (or picstory? Bwahahaha!)
4. He is passionate. Sure, a lot of the time this manifests itself in a tv remote thrown across the room during a Vikings game, but his passion transfers into other, more positive channels as well. Like spending time with our families. Adventuring around the world. Raising our child in faith. Certain political parties taking back the House. Keeping our house clean (have I mentioned that I never have to vacuum?). And maintaining important personal convictions, like: Disney beats Universal, Coke beats Pepsi, Oh Holy Night beats Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, and Oatmeal Creme Pies beat Swiss Cake Rolls (not so much that one, actually, but you get the picture).
3. He has been known to let me sleep late (on occasion). He does his own laundry. Irons his own clothes. Unloads the dishwasher. Puts the toilet seat down. Pays the bills. AND he takes out the trash. Oh and did I mention about the vacuuming?
2. He loves me. He LOVES me. He loves ME. Suh-weet!.
1. He is the BEST dad. I mean the best best best dad. The saturday-morning-cartoons, wrestling-match-in-the living-room, read-a-bedtime-book, give-me-another-hug, don't-tell-mom-we-had-taco-bell-for-dinner type dad. The let's-watch-football, make-mom-breakfast-in-bed, carve-a-pumpkin, fix-a-boo-boo, snuggle-together type dad. The best dad. And I am a lucky mom to have him by my side.