Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In the Orchard at I Heart Faces

I haven't participated in an I Heart Faces challenge for awhile, but when I saw this week's theme I knew I had to pull out a favorite from a while back.

A few weeks back, we took the little dude out to pick apples and he had such a blast. I came away with this shot of him, looking so angelic and working very hard for his apples. With all that dappled light behind him, it is not technically perfect, but there is just something dreamy about it and I love the pop from the red apples.


Check out more from our orchard trip here, and more orchard shots on I Heart Faces:

5 comments:

A Little McD said...

Great light! Such a lovely capture!

Anonymous said...

OMG that little melts my heart.
Silvana
www.docemomentsphotography.com

Pixiepurls said...

wonderful!

Deborah said...

I love this! Great light, and color! :)

Ritsumei said...

Maybe not "technically" perfect, but beautiful nonetheless. I don't know enough about technique, though I'm learning, but this much I do know: technique is a tool, not an end unto itself, and ought to take a backseat to beauty every time.