Sunday, October 10, 2010

Growing Up ~ North Shore Family Photographer

One of the best things that I've discovered since starting this little photography journey of mine is how much fun it is to watch my subjects grow up right before my eyes. I look back now at the sessions I did last fall and marvel at how much all of those kiddos (and, hopefully, my photography) have grown in a year.

Now this guy, however, I get to watch him grow up all year long. Jackson is Max's best friend, so he and I get to spend a lot of time together. He and Max have very different personalities, but they are so well matched. Max came along for this shoot (probably not the best idea), and the whole time they were running, screaming, tickling, jumping, splashing. You name it, they did it. As long as it didn't involve standing still for too long.

Come to think of it, that reminds me a lot of last year's shoot. Maybe they haven't grown up that much, after all!





No comments: