THE TOP 5 MEMORY LANE TRIPS YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS WEEK
(See, it's like a challenge from me...read the list...and take your own trip. Cool right?!?)
5. Who was your best friend in elementary school? Even if you don't keep in touch anymore, this trip is sure to inspire some fun stories. For the record, mine were Jenna Caldwell and Brandy Aycock (who happens to be a blog follower. Hi, Brandy!)
4. What was the most memorable Christmas present you ever received? I cannot answer this one in one sentence or less, because there are like five or six things I could name, so maybe I'll save this for its own Top 5 list.
3. What family vacations did you take as a kid? I remember so vividly our summer trips to the beach. My sister and I would share a room and it felt like going to this super special place because we had our own special room with matching twin beds and pink bedspreads, we listened to our Beach Boys tape (oh yeah, don't hate), and would run around the hotel with our walkie talkies. Sunscreen. Salt water. The ice cream truck every day. Good times.
2. What were you afraid of when you were little? Have you ever heard the one about Bloody Mary, who shows up if you stand in a dark room in front of a mirror and spin around three times saying "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary"? Yeah well, I still can't go into a dark bathroom without freaking out a little.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be the President of the United States. Thank goodness I outgrew that one. Never dreamed I'd be a part-time photographer!
So there you go. Get started on your own memory lane trip and let me know how it goes!