Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Throwback Thursday | Fiona | Lake Forest Senior Portraits

Since it's Thursday, I thought we'd "throwback" to a session from last fall that never got blogged.

Actually, let's throwback even a little farther than that.

This is Fiona. Okay, this is Fiona about twelve years ago or so, back when I first met her. She was a spunky little kindergartner and my first Scottish Highland dance student.
 

Over the four years I was in college, I taught Fiona and her sister Shona dance, and in return their family welcomed me into their home and family; usually sending me home after our lessons with a full stomach and a full tank of gas.
 

After I graduated and moved away, Fiona and Shona continued dancing under another teacher, ultimately both qualifying for the Scottish Highland dancing national championships! (Insert tiniest smidge of pride for the girl who taught them their first pas de basques.)

Through the magic of Facebook I've gotten to follow along as they've grown into beautiful, talented, athletic, and just all around good young people. So that leads us to last fall when their mom contacted me to do Fiona's senior pictures. Um, yes please! It was awesome to catch up in person with these guys, and Fiona made just about the most beautiful subject a photographer could ask for.

 Fiona graduated last week and is heading to college in Miami in the fall. Congratulations, Fiona! You are lovely inside and out!

north shore, lake forest, libertyville, highland park, deerfield, senior pictures, senior portraits
 




lake county, gurnee, grayslake, stevenson, carmel, senior portraits


northern illinois, lake county, teen photos, senior pictures, senior portraits, on location, custom portraits, carmel, senior portraits

Oh wait...one more....


No comments: