Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog and the new home of Kathryn Shores Photography! I am so excited to announce that I am finally taking the plunge and turning my passion for photography into a part-time business. I am thrilled to be starting this new chapter in my "life book," particularly because I believe it will give me even more opportunities to shoot and capture lots of new faces and families!

I am still building my portfolio and still learning so much about photography. Hopefully, I'll continue learning for many years to come! In the mean time, I'm hoping I can capture all of the beauty and fun and life that each of my clients has to offer. This blog will serve as my temporary website until I get the official site built, so take a look around and find out all there is to know about Kathryn Shores Photography!

Is there any better way to welcome you to my new blog than by welcoming Baby Michael into the world? Yeah, I didn't think so. Isn't he precious?





No comments: