Monday, August 2, 2010

Clifton & Alicia ~ Lake Forest Family Photographer

I met up with Clifton and Alicia this weekend in Lake Forest. Really, I was there because of their mom. She has been nominated for a very cool award (I won't tell you any more because I don't want to jinx her chances) and needed some new family pictures to submit for the award.

While we were at it, though, I turned my camera on these two gorgeous teens. I had such a great time with this family because they had so much fun with each other. Seriously, I might be wrong, but I think these two teenagers actually LIKE their parents. WHAT? I know. That is crazy talk. You'll have to take my word for it.

Thanks for having me out to your home and allowing me to capture your beautiful family, guys. To quote Clifton, "wup wup wup wup wup!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: