The Top 5 Reasons to Dig the Color Yellow
5. Yellow is happy. Sunshine, warmth, smiley faces, lemonade. Yellow is such a happy color.
4. Yellow is a primary color. That means, of course, that given at least one other primary color, you can combine the two to make something else. How clever of you, yellow.
3. Yellow goes with everything. Grey, brown, black, tan, green, red. Yellow is tip top on the versatile scale.
2. Yellow is seasonless. Bright crisp yellow for summer, full warm yellow for fall, gold for winter, muted soft yellow for spring. It's an all year kind of color.
1. Almost no one looks good in yellow. Okay, you would think this would be a reason NOT to dig yellow, but really it's a good thing. If you can find the exact one shade of yellow that looks perfect on you, it will be a total statement piece because NO ONE else will be able to pull it off. (By the way, I'm still looking).
Have you found your yellow?