Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunday Morning Goodness ~ Lake County, IL Lifestyle Photography

This session is definitely up there in my top 10 favorite sessions list. Not only was the whole family Beeee-autiful (with a capital B), but during our design session mom uttered one of my most favorite sentences to hear from a client: "I really just want to get pictures of my kids being themselves."


After all, as a parent what do you really want to remember most about the time spent with your kids? For me, it's things like lazy Sunday mornings goofing off around the house and snuggling in bed. So after capturing these guys outside in the wee hours of the morning, we headed inside to get some true lifestyle shots. I love the result. Sunday morning goodness at its best.



(p.s. I went a wee bit overboard on this preview. Just consider it their reward for being willing to be up and at 'em at 8:00 in the morning!)











2 comments:

your mom said...

Oh my goodness those are all wonderful!! You are right sweetie they are a gorgeous family! Great job on capturing their essence!

Jamie said...

They did the whole color combo thing with out being to "matchy-matchy" perfectly!!