Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Mini-Sessions 2011 ~ Chicago / Lake County Family Photography

What an AWESOME weekend of fall mini-sessions! Despite the craziness of shooting around weather and the impending arrival of a baby (that would be mine), I loved every minute of capturing the beautiful families who came out to join me for mini-sessions this year. It was wonderful to see so many faces I've seen before as well as a few new ones.

This weekend was made all the more special because it officially wrapped up my shooting schedule for 2012 as we await the birth of this new babe. Didn't make it out to your own KSP portrait session in 2011? Don't despair! I will be back and ready to shoot in the new year. Who's up for a snow session this winter?

lake county illinois family photography
north shore custom portraits

libertyville on location photography
highland park family photographer
lake forest baby portraits







2 comments:

Your mom said...

OH WOW! They are all gorgeous (the peeps and the photography)! You are very talented my child!

Teachinfourth said...

You have some wonderful images here...love them.