Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun ~ Lake County IL Family Photographer

When the mama of these three boys called me to book her session, she informed me that this would be their first "official" family pictures ever. EVER. Um. No pressure. I need not have worried, though, because these guys ROCKED IT. They were just the funnest. As the mama of two boys myself, I had a blast. Throwing rocks. Making poop jokes. Showing off my freaking AWESOME dance skills. For real. AWESOME. And the family? Oh yeah, they had fun, too. No, really. Check 'er out!

lake county illinois family photographer


north shore family photography

libertyville lifestyle photographer, gurnee family photographer, northern illinois childrens photographer




lake county illinois childrens photography



highland park family portraits, winnetka kids photography, deerfield family portraits, lake forest photographer


chicago north suburbs photographer, northern illinois photography, grayslake family photographer, vernon hills childrens photography



No comments: