Monday, November 19, 2012

Down on the Farm ~ Chicago North Suburbs Child Photographer

Although I live in Illinois and primarily shoot here in Lake County, I took a trip "home" to Florida this fall and while I was there I offered up a few fall mini-sessions. It was so lovely to be able to shoot in the warm Florida weather surrounded by lots of green grass and warm sunshine. I met up with sweet Ella and her family at Going Green Family Farm (coincidentally, in Lake County, Florida), so I had a little geek out moment when I saw Ella and her mom's awesome boots ready for some farm action. (Well, sort of. We didn't ride any tractors or horses or anything, but there were some curious chickens and a pony keeping an eye on us.)

lake county illinois family photographer

chicago northern suburbs photographer

northern illinois child photographer


chicago northern suburbs baby photographer

lake county illinois baby photographer

north shore lifestyle on location photography

northern illinois baby photographer

north shore family photographer

p.s. I just *might* be headed back to Florida in 2013, so if you're interested in setting up your own Florida session, let me know and I'll update you when I have more deets.

No comments: