Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's Top 5

Thanks to my sister for pointing out that there was no Tuesday's Top 5 today. Frankly, I spent a couple hours last night putting the finishing touches on the new website and I completely forgot to do a Top 5. But, that same sister also got bit by a dog yesterday (I know, right?!?!? It is super gross looking), so I can't deny her a bit of Top 5 Fun today.

THE TOP 5 REASONS YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THE NEW WEBSITE!!

5. It has a link right to this blog so you can check in with all the lastest and greatest KSP news.

4. It has a contact form to make it super easy to get in touch with me to schedule your session.

3. It has an f.a.q. section to help you prepare for your session.

2. It has all (or most) of my favorite photos in one spot.

1. It is so pretty!!!!

So there. And no post is complete without a picture, so here is one of my "self portraits" that I took for the "about me" section of the site. This one didn't make the cut, but I still like it. And how'd you like to see the outtakes? Okay, you talked me into it.


No comments: