Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hellooooo 2011!!!

Somehow, between finishing up client orders, packing for vacation, wrapping gifts, hosting parties, celebrating, traveling, and eating a lot of junk food, I missed wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. How rude of me.

Now that you've forgiven me, let me show you where I've been. At a photo shoot, of course:


We had the most wonderful Christmas with our family in Florida. We spent ten great days visiting, laughing, lounging, and even roller skating. But now it's back to the real world and I am ready to plunge head first into 2011. I'm going to be working on a new website in the next few months, so keep your eyes and ears open. Speaking of the interweb, are you a fan of Kathryn Shores Photography on Facebook? If not, clicky clicky!

Best of luck to all returning to work tomorrow. I know I'll need it come 5:45 tomorrow morning!

No comments: