Monday, May 30, 2011

16 Weeks

Things are moving right along in the KSP maternity ward. My belly is looking quite a bit bigger than it did last time I posted (Due, in part, to the fact that I've just stopped trying to hold it in. If you've got it, flaunt it, right?).

Can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl so I can start buying props. Just what I need more props. I should post a picture of my "prop closet." Yikes! And it is meager compared to many photographers. The problem is the prop closet is, in fact, the closet in the baby's room, which means sometime between now and November, I'm going to have to clean it out and start storing my props somewhere else. Double yikes! Wonder if the homeowners association would complain if I added an extra floor to our house?


And if you're following along with the text (these pictures will eventually go into a photobook along with the text pages), here's the 16 Weeks text.

No comments: