Thursday, June 16, 2011

Project Nursery: Step 1

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I've been so tired and then I was sick and then I had gum surgery and then....you get the idea.

But I'm here and I've decided that in addition to blogging about photography, I will also share (or at least try to share) the "grand transformation" of our guest room into a nursery for Baby Shores v.2.0. I'll warn you, though. I'm no designer and I'm certainly no "home design blogger," so don't get your hopes up. But in my head things will be just grand. Shall we get started?

Everything needs a beginning right? And remember how I mentioned about my prop closet that is overflowing but needs to be underflowing to make room for baby things? Well, last weekend I made a substantial step in that direction. It involved a lot of rubber maid tubs and some trips to Goodwill.

Tadah!!!!!


I know, you're thinking, "um that stuff is still taking up a lot of room." But trust me, if you could see the whole closet you'd be mad impressed. Until next time...

2 comments:

your mom said...

Good job sweetie! I can't wait to see the paint scheme!

Jill said...

Oh I pine for those kinds of plastic tubs with lids for my classroom! Great work! And sorry for the sickies and gum surgery! Gum surgery?!? You can have gum surgery when you're pregnant? (I'm assuming that's what baby shores v2.0 is at least!) :-)