Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Shores v2.0 Update

It's been forever since I've put a baby page together. I have one for 19 weeks, when we had our big ultrasound, but I haven't scanned the picture. So instead of waiting for me to get my act together, I'll just ahead and say IT'S A BOY!!!!

Now that we have that out of the way. How about Weeks 23 and 24? (Remember, if you click on the bracketed text below the picture, you can read the full text for the accompanying picture).

(This picture was taken by the wonderful Vone Mitchell of Vone Mitchell Photography during a recent photography get together I attended. Don't mind the wrinkled dress, please.)

{24 Weeks}

Also, I don't think I ever shared the next picture. This is how we told our parents that Bambino Numero Dos was on the way. I had the picture made into a puzzle and we sent the puzzle, not completed of course, to each parent. Our mothers opened them and put the pieces (literally and figuratively) together right away. Our fathers, on the other hand, needed a little guidance. My dad didn't even open the package until my sister suggested he probably ought to, and while he was at it, maybe he should put the puzzle together. Sheesh. Dads.

No comments: