Monday, August 22, 2011

My First Child

It's Pet Week at I Heart Faces. My poor, neglected first child hardly ever makes the blog, so I couldn't ignore the excuse to share him with the world. Bushie Cat has been in our family for seven years now; the first four of which, I'm certain he enjoyed. After Max came along, I'm not so sure. He must have forgiven me to some extent, though, because he still greets me at the door every day and sleeps on my head every night and begs for food (preferably whipped cream or cream cheese frosting) whenever he sees the opportunity. You'd almost think he was a dog (but don't tell him I said that).




(Click on the camera below to see more great pet entries at I Heart Faces this week)


5 comments:

Ann Kearns said...

Very cool. Love the warmth of this photograph.

Teachinfourth said...

The cropping and angle of this photo is awesome!

Kristal said...

oooh I love this photograph and the angle!

Bushie Cat said...

Oh guys my life is just so hard these days. When are you going to get rid of that baby and make it just us again?

Anonymous said...

Great shot! Love the dark background with the focus on your fur baby.

I bet he forgives you! How could he not if you get him cream cheese frosting and whip cream. He's one lucky cat!






Kendra
www.kendrapryorphotography.com
www.domesticprincessintraining.blogspot.com